Thursday 24 March 2011

My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way Reading Festival

By the band as they have not had enough already, is My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way Reading Festival in 2006 experienced a similar event in Australia was a queen 70s bottling likened her.

Speaking to NME, Way said: "I said to the guys, 'I never want to play this again until we headline'. Kind of what Freddie Mercury once said when Queen were booed offstage at [Sunbury] festival."

He went on say that MCR 2011 title will be set up "something special".

Reading and Leeds Festival headline the event over the weekend August 26th - 28th including:

My Chemical Romance,
Pulp (both Friday Reading and Saturday Leeds),
The Strokes (Saturday Reading and Sunday Leeds)
Muse (Sunday Reading and Friday Leeds) headlining

No comments:

Post a Comment