Wednesday 13 July 2011

Muse's Matt Bellamy has revealed his first sexual experiences as a teenager at Reading Festival

Matt Bellamy is member of the Muse band, who has revealed his first sexual experiences as a teenager at Reading Festival.

Reading Festival

Speaking in the new Q magazine, Bellamy said, "Reading was definitely a place where a lot of my early sexual experiences were. I didn't lose my virginity at Reading, I'd lost it just before. But I definitely followed through and learnt a bit more how to do it there.”

He also admitted, "I've got some pretty unsavoury memories [there]."

Bellamy interviews from the band, how far behind a 'crapped behind a fence', including the festival and how Muse's drummer, Dominic Howard, had his 'head smashed in and sprinkled with piss' in a moshpit.

Reading and Leeds Festival headline Muse for setting up, on Sunday at Leeds Reading Festival (August 28) before closing the slot on Friday (26 August) is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment